all-day to Jun 30 | CINEMA | Brazilian F...
to Jun 30 | CINEMA | Brazilian F...
Jun 25 all-day
After great success in 2018, The Brazilian Embassy in Lisbon and Cinema São Jorge join forces once more to bring you the second edition of the Brazilian Film Festival in Lisbon. Six days of every[...]
10:00 to Jul 29 | ART EXHIBIT | M.C. E...
to Jul 29 | ART EXHIBIT | M.C. E...
Jun 25 @ 10:00 – 20:00
If you don’t know what an impossible cube is, you might just be a square. And if you think M.C. Escher has something to do with hip-hop… well, you’re right. This Dutch master of illusion[...]
10:00 to Oct 27 | ART EXHIBIT | Banksy...
to Oct 27 | ART EXHIBIT | Banksy...
Jun 25 @ 10:00 – 19:00
“Some people become cops because they want to make the world a better place. Some people become vandals because they want to make the world a better-looking place.” Banksy. Well, the elusive Brit that is[...]
12:00 to Jun 27 | ART EXHIBIT | “Place...
to Jun 27 | ART EXHIBIT | “Place...
Jun 25 @ 12:00 – 23:00
Elena Valsecchi is a local artist originally from Italy. Her work has been displayed in many places, among them Italy, Portugal, France, Belgium, Chile, Peru, and Argentina. Here’s how Elena describes her new show at[...]
19:00 Bi-Weekly | OPEN MIC | Tuesday n...
Bi-Weekly | OPEN MIC | Tuesday n...
Jun 25 @ 19:00 – 22:30
In Graça, what was once the first Portuguese cinema to project movies with sound is now a supermarket, but the founders of Camones Cinebar have been bringing back that creative spirit to the neighborhood. The[...]
19:00 to Jul 22 | FILM FESTIVAL | Docl...
to Jul 22 | FILM FESTIVAL | Docl...
Jun 25 @ 19:00 – 23:00
What’s up, Doc? Doclisboa (or, “6.Doc”) is back in Lisbon with its 2019 edition. That’s what’s up. Doclisboa 2019 is coming in October, but here’s your chance to avoid the whole festival atmosphere and just[...]
- Lisbon’s Public Steamrooms and Saunas
- Is Lisbon Safe? You’ve Asked, We’ve Answered
- The Corkman Arrives in Almada
- The Foodie on the Move: A Q&A with Carmen Castello of Lisbon Secret Food Tours
- Portugal’s Music Festivals, 2019 Edition
- Who to See at NOS Primavera Sound 2019
- When the Saints Go Marching: Santo António Day Explained
- Getting Thrifty: The Second-Hand Stores of Lisbon
- The Waterworld of Lisboa
- Techno in Lisbon: An Insider’s Guide
- Traditional Portuguese Games and How to Play Them
- Rock Climbing Around Lisbon
- Digging in Bins: The Record Shops of Lisbon
- Lisbon by Bike: Routes, Rentals, and Rules
- The Best Local Spots for Hip-Hop in Lisbon
- Where to Find English-Language Books in Lisbon
- Where to Ball — as in Basketball — in Lisbon
- For the Love of Punk: A Guide to Live Music in Lisbon
- Do it All in a Day: Walking from Sintra to Cabo da Roca
- Learn Some Portuguese
- Eat Drink Party