Author: João Ribeiro
The Dude Abides: Lebowski Fest 2017
September 8, 2017
A skinny guy approaches us. He brings a friend with him, some Steve Buscemi look-alike. He comes with a proposition: “Do you wanna trade a joint for a white Russian?”Read more
09:00 to May 4 | HISTORICAL EXHIBIT | ...
to May 4 | HISTORICAL EXHIBIT | ...
Apr 22 @ 09:00 – 11:30
This April 25, Portugal celebrates 45 years of the Carnation Revolution. You’ve probably heard of it. And, if you like history, you may have heard that music played a vital role in said revolution. Namely,[...]
10:00 to Jun 10 | ART EXHIBIT | The Br...
to Jun 10 | ART EXHIBIT | The Br...
Apr 22 @ 10:00 – 18:00
You don’t need to be Emily Dickinson and/or a perpetrator of the zombie apocalypse to know that the brain is pretty cool. The Gulbenkian‘s new exhibition, Cérebro – mais vasto que o céu (“The Brain[...]
10:00 to May 5 | PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBIT |...
to May 5 | PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBIT |...
Apr 22 @ 10:00 – 19:00
If you’re a human who lives on planet Earth, it’s safe to say you’ve seen a National Geographic magazine in your lifetime. And if you care about non-humans that also live on planet Earth, but[...]
11:00 ART EXHIBIT | Ana Santos’ Anathe...
ART EXHIBIT | Ana Santos’ Anathe...
Apr 22 @ 11:00 – 19:00
Lisbon’s Museum of Art, Architecture, and Technology is the newest kid on the block, and they’ve been hosting hard-hitting exhibits by contemporary artists from the start. This solo exhibit by Portuguese artist Ana Santos promises[...]
11:00 to Apr 23| ART EXHIBIT | João Lo...
to Apr 23| ART EXHIBIT | João Lo...
Apr 22 @ 11:00 – 18:00
The Meriam-Webster dictionary defines “ground zero” as: 1. the point directly above, below, or at which a nuclear explosion occurs. 2. the center or origin of rapid, intense, or violent activity or change. Most people[...]
12:00 to Apr 30 | CITYWIDE ART FESTIVA...
to Apr 30 | CITYWIDE ART FESTIVA...
Apr 22 @ 12:00 – 22:00
Now in its second edition, the Biennial of Contemporary Arts, or BoCA for short, brings together emerging as well as established visual and performance artists and musicians and lets them have their way with the city[...]
- What to Do at Easter in Lisbon 2019
- Getting Thrifty: The Second-Hand Stores of Lisbon
- Traditional Portuguese Games and How to Play Them
- A Decade of Change: Lisbon’s Most Dangerous Neighborhoods Then and Now
- For the Love of Punk: A Guide to Live Music in Lisbon
- Eight Cafes for You and Your Laptop Around Lisbon
- Abandoned Portugal: Some Ruins You Shouldn’t Miss
- Rock Climbing Around Lisbon
- The Waterworld of Lisboa
- From the Restaurant to Your Door: Meal Delivery in Lisbon
- How to Use GIRA, No Longer Lisbon’s Only Bike-Sharing Option
- Where to Find English-Language Books in Lisbon
- Portuguese Souvenirs
- The Thirteen Best Markets In Lisboa
- Techno in Lisbon: An Insider’s Guide