20:15 to Oct 21 | MEDITATION | Sunset ...
to Oct 21 | MEDITATION | Sunset ...
Oct 14 @ 20:15 – 21:45
As far as titles of events go, we find that this one, despite having only four words, is pretty self-explanatory. Some yoga. Donation-based. On a rooftop. During sunset. Is that a haiku… Anyway. Rachael, a[...]
23:00 Weekly | JAZZ | Titanic Jazz Jam...
Weekly | JAZZ | Titanic Jazz Jam...
Oct 14 @ 23:00 – Oct 15 @ 02:00
Winner of several Atlas “Best of Lisboa” awards, Titanic Sur Mer is stepping up its jazz game with weekly jam sessions on Mondays. For free. Considering the talents Titanic pulls for its variety of musical[...]
08:00 Weekly | MARKET | Feira da Ladra...
Weekly | MARKET | Feira da Ladra...
Oct 15 @ 08:00 – 18:00
The biggest and still the best outdoor market in Lisbon, every Tuesday morning and Saturday pretty much all day. “Ladra” means “thief” – while you can get some nice artisanal jewelry, 17th-century tiles, copper pots,[...]
09:30 to Oct 31 | NATURE | Visits to t...
to Oct 31 | NATURE | Visits to t...
Oct 15 @ 09:30 – 17:00
Psst. Hey you. You like giraffes? Of course you do. Who doesn’t? The Badoca Safari Park down in Alentejo has giraffes. And a bunch of other cool animals. And guided tours and stuff. Basically, some[...]
09:30 to Oct19 | EXHIBITION | Robinson...
to Oct19 | EXHIBITION | Robinson...
Oct 15 @ 09:30 – 17:30
“It is never too late to be wise.” Daniel Defoe, Robinson Crusoe. Did you know that it’s been 300 years since Daniel Defoe shipwrecked Robinson Crusoe, thereby plunging them both into literary immortality? Biblioteca Nacional[...]
10:00 to Dec 15 | ART EXHIBIT | Are yo...
to Dec 15 | ART EXHIBIT | Are yo...
Oct 15 @ 10:00 – 19:00
Are you a tourist? No, seriously. Are rent and petty theft going up because of you? When you walk around Lisbon and see the increasing “Tourists F.ck Off” graffiti and stickers, do you ask yourself,[...]
10:00 to Dec 31 | EXHIBIT | “Among Din...
to Dec 31 | EXHIBIT | “Among Din...
Oct 15 @ 10:00 – 17:00
As you probably already know, dinosaurs once roamed the Earth— but did you know that they roamed around Portugal? The Museum of Natural History is taking an intensive look at different types of dinosaur fossils[...]
- The Associations of Lisbon
- Demanding Change: Thousands Flood the Streets at Lisbon’s Global Climate Strike
- Lisbonne Que Faire: The Top Spots to Get Frenched in Lisbon
- What’s On in Lisbon in October
- Why You Should Definitely Go to Lisb-on (Even if You’re Not Super-Into Electronic Music)
- Why You Should Visit Baleal and Ferrel: Two Small Towns That Are Making Big Waves
- Anthony Bourdain’s Trip to Lisbon Bite by Bite
- Getting Thrifty: The Second-Hand Stores of Lisbon
- Where to Buy Costumes in Lisbon
- Where to Find English-Language Books in Lisbon
- Techno in Lisbon: An Insider’s Guide
- For the Love of Punk: A Guide to Live Music in Lisbon
- The Best Local Spots for Hip-Hop in Lisbon
- Eight Cafes for You and Your Laptop Around Lisbon
- Abandoned Portugal: Some Ruins You Shouldn’t Miss
- Gaming in Lisbon: Where to Play
- How to Use GIRA, No Longer Lisbon’s Only Bike-Sharing Option
- Taberna Ideal
- The Waterworld of Lisboa
- Traditional Portuguese Games and How to Play Them
- Things Hard to Get in Lisbon — and Where to Find Them
- Renting a Car in Portugal