October 20, 2016 by The Atlas Team
Cultural, alternative, good vibes, and a garden. Questions?
This is a performance space, art project, hangout, dance club, concert venue, art gallery, and restaurant, all together in a rescued but not completely restored building. With an interior courtyard to cool off, not too expensive for drinks, excellent desserts and pretty good food, it’s a no-brainer for a night out. Their musicians are generally very good and there’s plenty of space for dancing most nights. It has a great down-to-earth vibe despite becoming popular with the hipsters.
- Getting Thrifty: The Second-Hand Stores of Lisbon
- Gaming in Lisbon: Where to Play
- Traditional Portuguese Games and How to Play Them
- Techno in Lisbon: An Insider’s Guide
- For the Love of Punk: A Guide to Live Music in Lisbon
- The Student Climate Strike in Lisbon: It's Time to Panic
- Anthony Bourdain’s Trip to Lisbon Bite by Bite
- Rock Climbing Around Lisbon
- Abandoned Portugal: Hotel Monte Palace in the Açores
- The Thirteen Best Markets In Lisboa
- Lisbon Between the Lines: An Interview With Hauke Vagt of Atelier 49
- The Best Local Spots for Hip-Hop in Lisbon
- Casa da India