Once a week, we send emails with things to do, sneak peeks at new places, reviews of new restaurants and bars, and, also — free beer. Yes. You can unsubscribe any time you like.
08:00 Weekly | MARKET | Feira da Ladra...
Weekly | MARKET | Feira da Ladra...
Mar 26 @ 08:00 – 18:00
The biggest and still the best outdoor market in Lisbon, every Tuesday morning and Saturday pretty much all day. “Ladra” means “thief” – while you can get some nice artisanal jewelry, 17th-century tiles, copper pots,[...]
09:00 to Mar 26 | TECHNOLOGY FAIR | Ne...
to Mar 26 | TECHNOLOGY FAIR | Ne...
Mar 26 @ 09:00 – 18:00
“Omnichannel is a cross-channel content strategy that organizations use to improve their user experience. Rather than working in parallel, communication channels and their supporting resources are designed and orchestrated to cooperate.” Wikipedia. “This is your[...]
10:00 to April 28 | ART EXHIBIT | “Vi...
to April 28 | ART EXHIBIT | “Vi...
Mar 26 @ 10:00 – 18:00
If you ask a Lisboeta who the patron saint of Lisbon is, they’ll likely say “Saint Anthony.” Because of the parties (oh the parties!), his popularity has largely surpassed that of poor St. Vincent’s, who[...]
10:00 to Dec 31 | EXHIBIT | “Among Din...
to Dec 31 | EXHIBIT | “Among Din...
Mar 26 @ 10:00 – 17:00
As you probably already know, dinosaurs once roamed the Earth— but did you know that they roamed around Portugal? The Museum of Natural History is taking an intensive look at different types of dinosaur fossils[...]
10:00 to Mar 31 | ANIMATION FESTIVAL |...
to Mar 31 | ANIMATION FESTIVAL |...
Mar 26 @ 10:00 – 20:30
Launched in 2000, the MONSTRA animation festival has been bringing the best animation from all over Portugal and beyond to some of Lisbon’s most iconic screening rooms, such as Cinema São Jorge, as well as[...]
10:00 to Mar 31 | PAINTING EXHIBIT | J...
to Mar 31 | PAINTING EXHIBIT | J...
Mar 26 @ 10:00 – 18:00
Museu Nacional de Arte Antiga (MNAA) is having one of its biggest shows in recent times, and certainly one not to be missed for lovers of painting: The Land includes 118 paintings by the Spanish[...]
- Museu do Dinheiro: The Smiling Face of Portugal’s Central Bank
- Portugal’s Music Festivals, 2019 Edition
- Rock Climbing Around Lisbon — and Beyond, a Part II of Sorts
- Lisbon’s Public Steamrooms and Saunas
- The Student Climate Strike in Lisbon: It’s Time to Panic
- What’s the Craic: St. Patrick’s Day in Lisbon 2019
- What’s On in Lisbon in June
- Getting Thrifty: The Second-Hand Stores of Lisbon
- Techno in Lisbon: An Insider’s Guide
- The Waterworld of Lisboa
- How to Use GIRA, No Longer Lisbon’s Only Bike-Sharing Option
- Rock Climbing Around Lisbon
- Traditional Portuguese Games and How to Play Them
- Kidding Around in Portugal: A Q&A with Children’s Book Artist Cale Atkinson
- The Thirteen Best Markets In Lisboa
- The Fight for Miradouro de Santa Catarina
- For the Love of Punk: A Guide to Live Music in Lisbon
- Where to Find English-Language Books in Lisbon
- Renting a Car in Portugal
- Public Service Announcement: Changes to Recibos Verdes / Green Receipts
- A Decade of Change Part Two: Quinta do Mocho