Once a week, we send emails with things to do, sneak peeks at new places, reviews of new restaurants and bars, and, also — free beer. Yes. You can unsubscribe any time you like.
09:30 to Jan 31 | PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBIT ...
to Jan 31 | PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBIT ...
Jan 21 @ 09:30 – 18:00
Nowadays, everybody’s a photographer. But that wasn’t the case 50 years ago. And, on second thought, it’s not really the case today either. Because selfie-takers don’t count. The Portuguese Institute of Photography (IPF), however, has[...]
11:00 to Apr 23| ART EXHIBIT | João Lo...
to Apr 23| ART EXHIBIT | João Lo...
Jan 21 @ 11:00 – 18:00
The Meriam-Webster dictionary defines “ground zero” as: 1. the point directly above, below, or at which a nuclear explosion occurs. 2. the center or origin of rapid, intense, or violent activity or change. Most people[...]
11:00 to Feb 25 | EXHIBIT | Haus Wittg...
to Feb 25 | EXHIBIT | Haus Wittg...
Jan 21 @ 11:00 – 19:00
Considered by some to be the greatest philosopher since Immanuel Kant, Ludwig Wittgenstein played a controversial role in 20th-century analytic philosophy. We’re all for logic, the philosophy of mind, language, and mathematics, so we’re excited[...]
12:45 to Feb 24 | PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBIT ...
to Feb 24 | PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBIT ...
Jan 21 @ 12:45 – 15:45
“Inside us there is something that has no name, that something is what we are.” Jose Saramago. Silence and memory are mutually resptful friends, if one reads enough Saramago. SILENCE AND MEMORY – 23 Nobel[...]
15:30 to Jan 31 | FILM FESTIVAL | 70 Y...
to Jan 31 | FILM FESTIVAL | 70 Y...
Jan 21 @ 15:30 – 23:00
In celebration of its 70th anniversary, Cinemateca is doing a “history of cinema” in two parts. Now that we’re in the new year, Cinemateca is offering films from the contemporary era. Here’s your chance to[...]
- The Week em Breve – January 17
- Golden Visas Are Going Green
- Jardim Botânico Tropical de Belêm
- The Metronome to the Music: An interview with Paulo Ventura of Metronomo
- Lisbon Culture on the Cheap, Part 2: Museums
- The Week em Breve – January 10
- Public Service Announcement: Changes to Recibos Verdes / Green Receipts
Most Read This Week
- Lisbon Events Calendar
- Nudist Beaches in Portugal, Or How To Stop Paying for Swimwear
- Lisbon’s Public Steamrooms and Saunas
- Techno in Lisbon: An Insider’s Guide
- How to Deal with the Drug Dealers of Lisbon
- Renting a Car in Portugal: What to Expect and How to Prepare
- Getting Thrifty: The Second-Hand Stores of Lisbon