Submit an Event
If the form doesn’t work, email us.
22:30 MUSIC | Favela Chic: Brazilian P...
MUSIC | Favela Chic: Brazilian P...
Jan 18 @ 22:30 – Jan 20 @ 04:00
Favela is a Brazilian Portuguese word for “slum” or a low-income urban area in Brazil. Chic is commonly defined as “elegantly and stylishly fashionable.” For these and other reasons, “Favela Chic” is maybe not the[...]
08:00 Weekly | MARKET | Feira da Ladra...
Weekly | MARKET | Feira da Ladra...
Jan 19 @ 08:00 – 18:00
The biggest and still the best outdoor market in Lisbon, every Tuesday morning and Saturday pretty much all day. “Ladra” means “thief” – while you can get some nice artisanal jewelry, 17th-century tiles, copper pots,[...]
09:00 MARKET | Antiques | Estrela
MARKET | Antiques | Estrela
Jan 19 @ 09:00 – 18:00
Antiques of all kinds, some crafts and artisanal goods, both edible and wearable, all in a get-away-from-it-all setting. Everyone’s selling antiques in Lisbon these days, and the market held in Jardim da Estrela everything third[...]
09:30 to Jan 31 | PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBIT ...
to Jan 31 | PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBIT ...
Jan 19 @ 09:30 – 18:00
Nowadays, everybody’s a photographer. But that wasn’t the case 50 years ago. And, on second thought, it’s not really the case today either. Because selfie-takers don’t count. The Portuguese Institute of Photography (IPF), however, has[...]
10:00 to Jan 27 | ART EXHIBIT | “A chi...
to Jan 27 | ART EXHIBIT | “A chi...
Jan 19 @ 10:00 – 18:00
Oupas! design is a graphic design and illustration studio founded by three women. They mostly work with cardboard, in “an ecological and responsible way, with the least waste possible.” Here’s how they tell their origin[...]
- The Week em Breve – January 17
- Golden Visas Are Going Green
- Jardim Botânico Tropical de Belêm
- The Metronome to the Music: An interview with Paulo Ventura of Metronomo
- Lisbon Culture on the Cheap, Part 2: Museums
- The Week em Breve – January 10
- Public Service Announcement: Changes to Recibos Verdes / Green Receipts
Most Read This Week
- Lisbon Events Calendar
- Nudist Beaches in Portugal, Or How To Stop Paying for Swimwear
- Lisbon’s Public Steamrooms and Saunas
- Techno in Lisbon: An Insider’s Guide
- How to Deal with the Drug Dealers of Lisbon
- Renting a Car in Portugal: What to Expect and How to Prepare
- Getting Thrifty: The Second-Hand Stores of Lisbon