Restaurants, cafes, kiosks, and more — Lisbon’s got all kinds of cuisine and new places are popping up all over, some good, and some, well, plain awful. On Atlas, we only include restaurants we recommend, for whatever reason. Click through on the map or see below for our latest reviews.
Latest Restaurant Reviews
Virtual Events During Covid-19
- Reflector #5: Bishop Saynomore – “Sintra Sonata”
- Reflector #4: The Go-Betweens – “No Reason To Cry”
- Reflector #3: Russian Circles – “Lisboa”
- “Vidas Negras Importam” aka Black Lives Matter Demonstration Marches Through Lisbon
- Reflector #2: Lilicub
- The Ultimate Guide to Sagres: A Surfer’s Paradise in Southern Portugal
- Black Lives Matter Protest in Portugal
- Getting Thrifty: The Second-Hand Stores of Lisbon
- Driving through Portugal: See it All in 50 Stops (Part 1)
- Traditional Portuguese Games and How to Play Them
- Uncover Arrábida’s Royal Secret at Palácio da Comenda
- Quinta das Águias: From Royal Parties to Forgotten Ruins
- DIY COVID-19: Mask it Up, People!