PIANO CONCERT | João Domingos Bomtempo Piano Recital | Chiado | FREE
Teatro Nacional de São Carlos is hosting more free music in the foyer. This time, come hear Philippe Marques play Sonatas para piano by Portuguese composer João Domingos Bomtempo (1771-1842).
22:00 to Jun 25 | FILM | SHORTCUTZ | C...
to Jun 25 | FILM | SHORTCUTZ | C...
Apr 23 @ 22:00 – 23:59
Short film is a form of expression that can often be overlooked. What makes a short film unique — and more relevant in the age of ADD — is the understanding that it will end[...]
22:00 to May 19 | EXHIBITION AND PERFO...
to May 19 | EXHIBITION AND PERFO...
Apr 23 @ 22:00 – 23:30
João Onofre is a Lisbon-born multimedia artist who, despite exhibiting his work around the world, still lives and works in his hometown. His forte through the years has been video, but he has also dabbled[...]
22:00 Weekly | OPEN MIC | Acoustic Ses...
Weekly | OPEN MIC | Acoustic Ses...
Apr 23 @ 22:00 – 23:59
“We’re just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year.” Roger Waters. If you want to feel like you’re in a fish bowl with fellow lost souls but swimming in craft beer,[...]
22:30 ROCK CONCERT | Acid Cannibals at...
ROCK CONCERT | Acid Cannibals at...
Apr 23 @ 22:30 – 23:59
The two gentelemen on the left are Acid Cannibals. They describe themselves simply as “two piece punk rock’n’roll from Glasgow, fuelled on Buckfast and Vegetables.” More specifically, they are James Dead (of The Cosmic Dead)[...]
09:00 to May 4 | HISTORICAL EXHIBIT | ...
to May 4 | HISTORICAL EXHIBIT | ...
Apr 24 @ 09:00 – 11:30
This April 25, Portugal celebrates 45 years of the Carnation Revolution. You’ve probably heard of it. And, if you like history, you may have heard that music played a vital role in said revolution. Namely,[...]
10:00 to Apr 24 | GUIDED TOUR | Lisbon...
to Apr 24 | GUIDED TOUR | Lisbon...
Apr 24 @ 10:00 – 13:00
“Graffiti is one of the few tools you have if you have almost nothing. And even if you don’t come up with a picture to cure world poverty you can make someone smile while they’re[...]
10:00 to April 28 | ART EXHIBIT | “Vi...
to April 28 | ART EXHIBIT | “Vi...
Apr 24 @ 10:00 – 18:00
If you ask a Lisboeta who the patron saint of Lisbon is, they’ll likely say “Saint Anthony.” Because of the parties (oh the parties!), his popularity has largely surpassed that of poor St. Vincent’s, who[...]
- Getting Thrifty: The Second-Hand Stores of Lisbon
- Traditional Portuguese Games and How to Play Them
- Techno in Lisbon: An Insider’s Guide
- Rock Climbing Around Lisbon
- A Decade of Change: Lisbon’s Most Dangerous Neighborhoods Then and Now
- How to Use GIRA, No Longer Lisbon’s Only Bike-Sharing Option
- Lisbon by Bike: Routes, Rentals, and Rules
- The Waterworld of Lisboa
- The Best Local Spots for Hip-Hop in Lisbon
- Climbing and Surfing Gear
- Aquele Lugar que Não Existe
- It’s a Doggy Dog World in Lisbon if You Know Where to Go
- What to Do in Lisbon When it’s Raining
- The Thirteen Best Markets In Lisboa
- For the Love of Punk: A Guide to Live Music in Lisbon