Weekly | MARKET | Montijo Antiques Fair | Montijo | FREE
Take the ferry from Cais do Sodre to Montijo for €2.75. Here’s the ferry schedule to make things easier. The market runs every 2nd and last Saturday of the month. Good for a day of treasure hunting!
23:59 WEEKLY | BreakBeat Sundays at Mu...
WEEKLY | BreakBeat Sundays at Mu...
Oct 20 @ 23:59 – Oct 21 @ 06:00
From MusicBox, the organizers: “Breakbeat is a widely used rhythm in funk, hip-hop or bass music, characterized by being unpredictable and contrary to the usual 4/4, resulting in a much more energetic cadence.” So, if[...]
09:30 to Oct 31 | NATURE | Visits to t...
to Oct 31 | NATURE | Visits to t...
Oct 21 @ 09:30 – 17:00
Psst. Hey you. You like giraffes? Of course you do. Who doesn’t? The Badoca Safari Park down in Alentejo has giraffes. And a bunch of other cool animals. And guided tours and stuff. Basically, some[...]
10:00 to Dec 15 | ART EXHIBIT | Are yo...
to Dec 15 | ART EXHIBIT | Are yo...
Oct 21 @ 10:00 – 19:00
Are you a tourist? No, seriously. Are rent and petty theft going up because of you? When you walk around Lisbon and see the increasing “Tourists F.ck Off” graffiti and stickers, do you ask yourself,[...]
10:00 to Nov 17 | PHOTOGRAPHY FESTIVAL...
to Nov 17 | PHOTOGRAPHY FESTIVAL...
Oct 21 @ 10:00 – 18:00
“The festival Imago Lisboa intends to fill a blank space of the capital city.” – Rui Prata, Festival Director. Imago Lisboa Photo Festival hits Lisbon for the first time this October and, in the words[...]
10:00 to Oct 27 | ART EXHIBIT | Banksy...
to Oct 27 | ART EXHIBIT | Banksy...
Oct 21 @ 10:00 – 19:00
“Some people become cops because they want to make the world a better place. Some people become vandals because they want to make the world a better-looking place.” Banksy. Well, the elusive Brit that is[...]
20:15 to Oct 21 | MEDITATION | Sunset ...
to Oct 21 | MEDITATION | Sunset ...
Oct 21 @ 20:15 – 21:45
As far as titles of events go, we find that this one, despite having only four words, is pretty self-explanatory. Some yoga. Donation-based. On a rooftop. During sunset. Is that a haiku… Anyway. Rachael, a[...]
23:00 Weekly | JAZZ | Titanic Jazz Jam...
Weekly | JAZZ | Titanic Jazz Jam...
Oct 21 @ 23:00 – Oct 22 @ 02:00
Winner of several Atlas “Best of Lisboa” awards, Titanic Sur Mer is stepping up its jazz game with weekly jam sessions on Mondays. For free. Considering the talents Titanic pulls for its variety of musical[...]
- Adrift in a Pastel Land: The Cafés Call to Me
- Halloween in Lisbon in 2019: What’s On This Year
- The Associations of Lisbon
- Demanding Change: Thousands Flood the Streets at Lisbon’s Global Climate Strike
- Lisbonne Que Faire: The Top Spots to Get Frenched in Lisbon
- What’s On in Lisbon in October
- Why You Should Definitely Go to Lisb-on (Even if You’re Not Super-Into Electronic Music)
- Getting Thrifty: The Second-Hand Stores of Lisbon
- The Thirteen Best Markets In Lisboa
- Markets and Malls
- Techno in Lisbon: An Insider’s Guide
- The Best Local Spots for Hip-Hop in Lisbon
- Where to Find English-Language Books in Lisbon
- Rock Climbing Around Lisbon
- Clothing, Books, Teas and More
- Eight Cafes for You and Your Laptop Around Lisbon
- Gaming in Lisbon: Where to Play
- The Waterworld of Lisboa
- How to Use GIRA, No Longer Lisbon’s Only Bike-Sharing Option
- Traditional Portuguese Games and How to Play Them
- Learn Some Portuguese