- This event has passed.
SELF-EXPLANATORY EVENT | Clothing Exchange Event in Lisbon (Ladies Only) | FREE
June 13, 2021 @ 17:00 - 19:30FREE
NOTE: No men allowed.
Selina (Secret Garden Lisbon) describes itself as “a heaven for nomads, travelers, and explorers redefining what it means to travel, work, and explore.” We’re not sure whether they meant “haven” instead of “heaven,” but we are sure that they have, by far, the best name for an event we’ve seen this year.
Here’s what Milena Dimitrova, host of said event, says:
Please join an amazing Clothing Exchange Event at the rooftop of Selina on June 13th (Sunday) at 5pm-7:30pm.
How it works:
Bring clothes you no longer need (Pants/shirts/skirts/dresses/jackets/bags/jewelry/hats/shoes/anything basically). Be ready to give them away.
Once everyone gets there we will place everyone’s clothes on the tables and once I say ‘Start’, we would go around picking new clothes.
Things to note:
– The venue can only fit 30 people, however, right now we have only 25 spaces available.
– Strictly a ladies only event.
– No selling of clothes allowed.
– Of course, we all must be wearing masks and keep a social distance.
– Bring 1-2 big bags you can use to collect your new clothes in.
– All sizes are welcomed.
– If you don’t have any clothes to bring, you are still welcomed, but please, at least try to bring 1-2 pieces of anything 🙂 Just so it’s fair to the rest.
– They have drinks there, so if you wanna stay after and have a few, please do! Cheers! 😃
– If you have any questions, or you are lost, please just send me a message on Messenger
– HAVE FUN!!!! Usually, every time I organize this event, everyone ends up happy with their new clothes”