Weekly | SHORT FILMS | Shortcutz | Cais do Sodré | FREE
Every Tuesday night, at the renowned bar O Bom O Mau e O Vilão, you have the opportunity to watch at least three short films, always presented by their production teams.
See the program on their FB page.
19:00 to Jul 22 | FILM FESTIVAL | Docl...
to Jul 22 | FILM FESTIVAL | Docl...
May 23 @ 19:00 – 23:00
What’s up, Doc? Doclisboa (or, “6.Doc”) is back in Lisbon with its 2019 edition. That’s what’s up. Doclisboa 2019 is coming in October, but here’s your chance to avoid the whole festival atmosphere and just[...]
21:30 to Jun 2 | THEATER | Severa: The...
to Jun 2 | THEATER | Severa: The...
May 23 @ 21:30 – 23:00
Severa. A lady of many talents. If you’ve lived in Portugal long enough, you know the name. The Portuguese, and many others, consider her immortal. And the Teatro Politeama in Alfama agrees, which is why[...]
21:30 to May 26 | LIGHT SHOW| Lisbon U...
to May 26 | LIGHT SHOW| Lisbon U...
May 23 @ 21:30 – 22:15
Tripping the light fantastic was viewed as a cliché term for dancing as early as 1908. Now that old stuff is making a hip comeback (see hair pomade and suspenders), the Convento do Carmo is[...]
09:30 to Oct 31 | NATURE | Visits to t...
to Oct 31 | NATURE | Visits to t...
May 24 @ 09:30 – 17:00
Psst. Hey you. You like giraffes? Of course you do. Who doesn’t? The Badoca Safari Park down in Alentejo has giraffes. And a bunch of other cool animals. And guided tours and stuff. Basically, some[...]
10:00 to Dec 31 | EXHIBIT | “Among Din...
to Dec 31 | EXHIBIT | “Among Din...
May 24 @ 10:00 – 17:00
As you probably already know, dinosaurs once roamed the Earth— but did you know that they roamed around Portugal? The Museum of Natural History is taking an intensive look at different types of dinosaur fossils[...]
- What’s on at MAAT: A Review of the Summer Collections
- How To Become a Legal Resident in Portugal
- The Waterworld of Lisboa
- Lisbon’s Public Steamrooms and Saunas
- Bacalhôa Buddha Eden: A Little Peace For Everyone
- Brunch in Lisbon: a Date with Debauchery
- Half a Bottle in Half an Hour: A Q&A With One Hour Wine
- Getting Thrifty: The Second-Hand Stores of Lisbon
- The Waterworld of Lisboa
- Best of Lisbon 2019
- How to Establish Residency in Lisboa
- Abandoned Portugal: Some Ruins You Shouldn’t Miss
- For the Love of Punk: A Guide to Live Music in Lisbon
- A Decade of Change: Lisbon’s Most Dangerous Neighborhoods Then and Now
- Techno in Lisbon: An Insider’s Guide
- The Student Climate Strike in Lisbon: It’s Time to Panic
- Portugal’s Best: Eleven Beaches You Shouldn’t Miss
- How to Use GIRA, No Longer Lisbon’s Only Bike-Sharing Option
- Climbing and Surfing Gear
- Traditional Portuguese Games and How to Play Them
- The Eccentric Englishwoman: Guilhermina Suggia
- Rock Climbing Around Lisbon