to Jun 25 | DANCE CLASS | Female Dance & Glass Of Wine | Anjos | 10-32€
It seems that sexism and segregation are alive and well in the heart of Lisbon. But fear not — if you don’t have a penis, you can celebrate that fact, drink wine (because beer is for boys), and learn to dance, every Thursday night through June 25th.
Here’s what Misturado, organizers of this one, say:
“Series of dance classes dedicated to women articulated around movement and self-kindness. To be empowered, to explore your body and soul. To feel beautiful and attractive or just to release feminine energy inside of us, which is totally OK!
A safe, comfortable place where you can express your feminine energy through movement in a fun, relaxed way.
– to dance it and sweet it out
– to explore your body
– to feel your feminine energy
– to meet & connect with new amazing girls in town cuz we know is not always easy to do it
– and simply just to have fun!
Come join us!”
– 1h dance class (warm-up and choreography).
– Meet up with the participants with a glass of wine.
(Wine always included).
Contact: [email protected].
*No dance experience required.