- This event has passed.
WALKING TOUR | Pedestrian crossing in Lisbon | 5€
November 26, 2016 @ 09:15 - 15:30€5
“This proposal aims to make the crossing of the municipality of Lisbon, from north to south. The walk will start at the Park of Nations, specifically near the Meo Arena Pavilion and will end near the Belem Tower.
Some of the most emblematic points of passage:
- Park of Nations (promenade)
- Convent of the Mother of God;
- National Pantheon;
- Viewpoint and Grace Church;
- Mrs Monte Viewpoint;
- Viewpoint of Monte Agudo;
- Garden Torel;
- Gazebo and Garden of St. Peter of Alcantara;
- Garden Royal Prince;
- Garden and Basilica da Estrela;
- Tapada Needs;
- Largo Calvary;
- High Chapel of Santo Amaro;
- Museum of Electricity;
- Belém Tower.”
Please check the link above to know all the details.