Locations and Directions, by way of maps:
Just the facts, senhora.
For the more active:
all-day HEADS UP!| MAAT Museum CLOSED un...
HEADS UP!| MAAT Museum CLOSED un...
Feb 18 all-day
Heads-up, people. Lisboetas know the MAAT as one of the city’s most popular destinations for art, culture, weird architecture, history, and a nice view. And if you have been cruising the internet recently looking for[...]
08:00 Weekly | MARKET | Feira da Ladra...
Weekly | MARKET | Feira da Ladra...
Feb 18 @ 08:00 – 18:00
The biggest and still the best outdoor market in Lisbon, every Tuesday morning and Saturday pretty much all day. “Ladra” means “thief” – while you can get some nice artisanal jewelry, 17th-century tiles, copper pots,[...]
10:00 to Apr 5 | ART EXHIBIT | One Kin...
to Apr 5 | ART EXHIBIT | One Kin...
Feb 18 @ 10:00 – 18:00
China. You’ve probably heard of it. And, if you live in Lisbon, you probably know that the Chinese are slowly taking over this fine land, real estate style. But the Chinese-Portuguese connection actually goes way[...]
12:00 to Mar 7 | ART EXHIBIT | 500 Dra...
to Mar 7 | ART EXHIBIT | 500 Dra...
Feb 18 @ 12:00 – 19:00
Silva Porto (aka António Carvalho de Silva Porto) was born in Porto, up north, 170 years ago in 1850 and he died right here in Lisbon, 43 years later. During his relatively short time on[...]
16:00 SUSTAINABILITY EVENT | Planeta A...
SUSTAINABILITY EVENT | Planeta A...
Feb 18 @ 16:00 – 18:00
Anybody who knows anything knows that planet Earth is f.cked. But if there’s one thing that can unf.ck it — other than clever puns about it — that thing is, of course, psychology students. Here’s[...]
17:00 to Feb 29 | MULTIMEDIA EXHIBIT |...
to Feb 29 | MULTIMEDIA EXHIBIT |...
Feb 18 @ 17:00 – 23:59
Pedro Coquenão was born in Huambo, the third-largest city in Angola and formerly “Nova Lisboa” (oh, colonialism…). Pedro was raised in the suburbs of Lisbon. Today Pedro is a radio, video, and music producer who[...]
- Good News, Freelancers! Portugal Increases IVA Threshold
- Overtourism: Should Lisbon Take a Cue from Amsterdam?
- MagMell: The Most Irish Band Portugal Has Ever Produced
- Bullfighting in Portugal
- The Hardest Part of Walking the Camino Portugués Alone
- What’s on in Lisbon in January
- Lisbon’s Ten Best Foodie Souvenirs
- Best of Lisbon 2020
- Anthony Bourdain’s Trip to Lisbon Bite by Bite
- Getting Thrifty: The Second-Hand Stores of Lisbon
- Where to Find English-Language Books in Lisbon
- Abandoned Portugal: Some Ruins You Shouldn’t Miss
- It’s a Doggy Dog World in Lisbon if You Know Where to Go
- The Best Local Spots for Hip-Hop in Lisbon
- For the Love of Punk: A Guide to Live Music in Lisbon
- Techno in Lisbon: An Insider’s Guide
- Renting a Car in Portugal
- Gearing Up: Lisbon’s Carnaval Parties, 2019 Edition
- Where to Buy Costumes in Lisbon
- Sintra’s Myths, Legends, and Paranormal Activity
- Gaming in Lisbon: Where to Play
- Parque Bela Vista