Parks, Gardens and Miradouros
all-day to Aug 25 | ELECTRONIC MUSIC FES...
to Aug 25 | ELECTRONIC MUSIC FES...
Aug 23 all-day
Portugal sometimes seems like the music festival capital of the world, but Festival Forte is, for one, held inside an ancient castle, so there’s that. We’ve always thought electronic music should be experienced either under[...]
10:00 to Dec 15 | ART EXHIBIT | Are yo...
to Dec 15 | ART EXHIBIT | Are yo...
Aug 23 @ 10:00 – 19:00
Are you a tourist? No, seriously. Are rent and petty theft going up because of you? When you walk around Lisbon and see the increasing “Tourists F.ck Off” graffiti and stickers, do you ask yourself,[...]
10:00 to Oct 27 | ART EXHIBIT | Banksy...
to Oct 27 | ART EXHIBIT | Banksy...
Aug 23 @ 10:00 – 19:00
“Some people become cops because they want to make the world a better place. Some people become vandals because they want to make the world a better-looking place.” Banksy. Well, the elusive Brit that is[...]
11:00 to Sept 2 | PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBIT ...
to Sept 2 | PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBIT ...
Aug 23 @ 11:00 – 19:00
Several architects fleeing Nazi Germany went to British Palestine and built a bunch of buildings now commonly referred to as “the White City,” in what is now Israel. From the interwebs: “The White City refers[...]
17:00 to Aug 30 | WORKSHOP | Festival ...
to Aug 30 | WORKSHOP | Festival ...
Aug 23 @ 17:00 – 19:00
Festival Todos hits Lisbon this summer, and one of the many great free activities it offers the city is their Sewing Atelier Workshop. Here’s how the organizers describe it: “Once again we sew together as[...]
19:30 to Aug 23 | LIVE MUSIC | Noites ...
to Aug 23 | LIVE MUSIC | Noites ...
Aug 23 @ 19:30 – 22:30
Do you like your musicians to have courage, integrity, intelligence, and emotional honesty, and, at the same time, to be able to see them for free? We know we do. Locals Filho Único, in partnership[...]
- Getting Thrifty: The Second-Hand Stores of Lisbon
- The Waterworld of Lisboa
- The Thirteen Best Markets In Lisboa
- What to See, Do, and Eat in Ericeira: The Prettiest Town on Portugal’s Central Coast
- Where to Find English-Language Books in Lisbon
- Copenhagen Bar
- Markets and Malls
- Rock Climbing Around Lisbon
- Clothing, Books, Teas and More
- The Best Local Spots for Hip-Hop in Lisbon
- The Trials of Lisbon Apartment-Hunting If You’re a Foreigner
- Portugal’s Best: Eleven Beaches You Shouldn’t Miss
- Traditional Portuguese Games and How to Play Them
- Abandoned Portugal: Some Ruins You Shouldn’t Miss