Lisbon and Nearby
North of Lisbon
Alentejo (South of Lisbon)
Algarve (All the way south)
11:00 to Apr 20 | ART EXHIBIT | Catari...
to Apr 20 | ART EXHIBIT | Catari...
Apr 20 @ 11:00 – 23:00
“Ao pintar da Faneca” (“when painting the pout”) is a popular Portuguese saying roughly meaning “the right moment, at the right opportunity.” Local artist Catarina Rodrigues has decided to take this phrase literally. The result[...]
12:00 to Apr 30 | CITYWIDE ART FESTIVA...
to Apr 30 | CITYWIDE ART FESTIVA...
Apr 20 @ 12:00 – 22:00
Now in its second edition, the Biennial of Contemporary Arts, or BoCA for short, brings together emerging as well as established visual and performance artists and musicians and lets them have their way with the city[...]
19:00 to Apr 23 | ART EXHIBIT AND INAU...
to Apr 23 | ART EXHIBIT AND INAU...
Apr 20 @ 19:00 – 23:00
To São Tomé-born and Lisbon-based artist Valdemar Doria, art is therapy. As is food. And to some of Atlas‘ own staff, Valdemar himself is therapy. We’ll explain. Besides being one of the most interesting and[...]
19:00 to Apr 30 | FOOD | Kitchen for d...
to Apr 30 | FOOD | Kitchen for d...
Apr 20 @ 19:00 – 23:00
PATUÁ is a local restaurant that will open soon. In the meantime, it will be popping up at Casa Indpendente, thoughout the month of April, to tingle your senses. Here’s what the organizers tell us:[...]
22:00 to May 19 | EXHIBITION AND PERFO...
to May 19 | EXHIBITION AND PERFO...
Apr 20 @ 22:00 – 23:30
João Onofre is a Lisbon-born multimedia artist who, despite exhibiting his work around the world, still lives and works in his hometown. His forte through the years has been video, but he has also dabbled[...]
09:00 Bi-weekly | MARKET | Antiques an...
Bi-weekly | MARKET | Antiques an...
Apr 21 @ 09:00 – 17:30
This Belem market takes place on the first and third Sunday every month, and is a better-organized and smaller version of the chaotic Feira da Ladra. It’s definitely more middle class, is what we’re saying. There’s[...]
- What to Do at Easter in Lisbon 2019
- Getting Thrifty: The Second-Hand Stores of Lisbon
- Copenhagen Bar
- Techno in Lisbon: An Insider’s Guide
- The Best Local Spots for Hip-Hop in Lisbon
- Traditional Portuguese Games and How to Play Them
- The Thirteen Best Markets In Lisboa
- A Decade of Change: Lisbon’s Most Dangerous Neighborhoods Then and Now
- Rock Climbing Around Lisbon
- It’s a Doggy Dog World in Lisbon if You Know Where to Go
- For the Love of Punk: A Guide to Live Music in Lisbon
- Renting a Car in Portugal
- The Waterworld of Lisboa
- A Downtown Atelier: Q&A With Lisboa Social Press
- How to Use GIRA, No Longer Lisbon’s Only Bike-Sharing Option