12:00 to Apr 30 | CITYWIDE ART FESTIVA...
to Apr 30 | CITYWIDE ART FESTIVA...
Apr 21 @ 12:00 – 22:00
Now in its second edition, the Biennial of Contemporary Arts, or BoCA for short, brings together emerging as well as established visual and performance artists and musicians and lets them have their way with the city[...]
18:00 FOOD AND MUSIC | DJ Dabanda and ...
FOOD AND MUSIC | DJ Dabanda and ...
Apr 21 @ 18:00 – 23:00
Fabiola Moroni is originally from Chile, where she picked up the guitar and started singing 40-something years ago, around the age of five, influenced mostly by Chilean folklore and the local rhythms of that time.[...]
19:00 to Apr 23 | ART EXHIBIT AND INAU...
to Apr 23 | ART EXHIBIT AND INAU...
Apr 21 @ 19:00 – 23:00
To São Tomé-born and Lisbon-based artist Valdemar Doria, art is therapy. As is food. And to some of Atlas‘ own staff, Valdemar himself is therapy. We’ll explain. Besides being one of the most interesting and[...]
20:30 Biweekly | QUIZ NIGHT | O’Gilin’...
Biweekly | QUIZ NIGHT | O’Gilin’...
Apr 21 @ 20:30 – 22:45
–O’Gillin’s was originally opened in 1995. -It is the first Irish Pub in Lisbon. -The bar, floor, kitchen, tables, chairs, walls, and doors have all undergone a recent facelift in honor of St. Patrick. -The[...]
22:00 to May 19 | EXHIBITION AND PERFO...
to May 19 | EXHIBITION AND PERFO...
Apr 21 @ 22:00 – 23:30
João Onofre is a Lisbon-born multimedia artist who, despite exhibiting his work around the world, still lives and works in his hometown. His forte through the years has been video, but he has also dabbled[...]
09:00 to May 4 | HISTORICAL EXHIBIT | ...
to May 4 | HISTORICAL EXHIBIT | ...
Apr 22 @ 09:00 – 11:30
This April 25, Portugal celebrates 45 years of the Carnation Revolution. You’ve probably heard of it. And, if you like history, you may have heard that music played a vital role in said revolution. Namely,[...]
10:00 to Jun 10 | ART EXHIBIT | The Br...
to Jun 10 | ART EXHIBIT | The Br...
Apr 22 @ 10:00 – 18:00
You don’t need to be Emily Dickinson and/or a perpetrator of the zombie apocalypse to know that the brain is pretty cool. The Gulbenkian‘s new exhibition, Cérebro – mais vasto que o céu (“The Brain[...]
- What to Do at Easter in Lisbon 2019
- Getting Thrifty: The Second-Hand Stores of Lisbon
- Traditional Portuguese Games and How to Play Them
- The Thirteen Best Markets In Lisboa
- A Decade of Change: Lisbon’s Most Dangerous Neighborhoods Then and Now
- Rock Climbing Around Lisbon
- Abandoned Portugal: Some Ruins You Shouldn’t Miss
- For the Love of Punk: A Guide to Live Music in Lisbon
- Eight Cafes for You and Your Laptop Around Lisbon
- How to Use GIRA, No Longer Lisbon’s Only Bike-Sharing Option
- Techno in Lisbon: An Insider’s Guide
- Where to Find English-Language Books in Lisbon
- The Waterworld of Lisboa
- Portuguese Souvenirs
- The Trials of Lisbon Apartment-Hunting If You’re a Foreigner