April 13, 2016 by The Atlas Team
Nothing is ever what it seems.
Thanks to its location on top of a parking garage between Chiado and Barrio Alto, it’s safe to say this place has ample parking and stellar views. It’s more of an outdoor garden than your average rooftop bar, with decks making multi-level hangout spots as ceramic animals are nestled in fern-filled planting boxes. The party usually gets going around 22h when the live musicians blasting boss nova, jazz, or old-school hip hop arrive to play, after which a DJ will spin until closing. Highly recommended for a stellar sunset with a drink, but get there in advance as sometimes the lines at the bar can get long.
- Getting Thrifty: The Second-Hand Stores of Lisbon
- Gaming in Lisbon: Where to Play
- Traditional Portuguese Games and How to Play Them
- Techno in Lisbon: An Insider’s Guide
- For the Love of Punk: A Guide to Live Music in Lisbon
- Anthony Bourdain’s Trip to Lisbon Bite by Bite
- The Student Climate Strike in Lisbon: It's Time to Panic
- The Waterworld of Lisboa
- Abandoned Portugal: Some Ruins You Shouldn't Miss
- The Thirteen Best Markets In Lisboa
- Abandoned Portugal: Hotel Monte Palace in the Açores
- Lisbon Between the Lines: An Interview With Hauke Vagt of Atelier 49
- The Best Local Spots for Hip-Hop in Lisbon