all-day to Jul 21 | MUSIC FEST | Marés V...
to Jul 21 | MUSIC FEST | Marés V...
Jul 21 all-day
The people behind the Marés Vivas festival near Porto have set the dates for 2019 – July 19 to July 21 – and have officially announced their first confirmed act: it’s Sting. Yes. Check back[...]
09:00 Bi-weekly | MARKET | Antiques an...
Bi-weekly | MARKET | Antiques an...
Jul 21 @ 09:00 – 17:30
This Belem market takes place on the first and third Sunday every month, and is a better-organized and smaller version of the chaotic Feira da Ladra. It’s definitely more middle class, is what we’re saying. There’s[...]
09:30 to Oct 31 | NATURE | Visits to t...
to Oct 31 | NATURE | Visits to t...
Jul 21 @ 09:30 – 17:00
Psst. Hey you. You like giraffes? Of course you do. Who doesn’t? The Badoca Safari Park down in Alentejo has giraffes. And a bunch of other cool animals. And guided tours and stuff. Basically, some[...]
10:00 to Aug 11 | ART EXHIBIT | Albrec...
to Aug 11 | ART EXHIBIT | Albrec...
Jul 21 @ 10:00 – 18:00
Albrecht Dürer was a German painter mostly working around 500 years ago. He made many paintings which, in turn, made history in the world of art. One such painting is “Saint Jerome in His Study.” Albrecht[...]
10:00 to Dec 15 | ART EXHIBIT | Are yo...
to Dec 15 | ART EXHIBIT | Are yo...
Jul 21 @ 10:00 – 19:00
Are you a tourist? No, seriously. Are rent and petty theft going up because of you? When you walk around Lisbon and see the increasing “Tourists F.ck Off” graffiti and stickers, do you ask yourself,[...]
10:00 to Dec 31 | EXHIBIT | “Among Din...
to Dec 31 | EXHIBIT | “Among Din...
Jul 21 @ 10:00 – 17:00
As you probably already know, dinosaurs once roamed the Earth— but did you know that they roamed around Portugal? The Museum of Natural History is taking an intensive look at different types of dinosaur fossils[...]
- Techno in Lisbon: An Insider’s Guide
- Getting Thrifty: The Second-Hand Stores of Lisbon
- The Best Local Spots for Hip-Hop in Lisbon
- Where to Find English-Language Books in Lisbon
- The Thirteen Best Markets In Lisboa
- The Waterworld of Lisboa
- For the Love of Punk: A Guide to Live Music in Lisbon
- Eight Great Playground Escapes in Lisbon
- Pollux Terrace
- Eight Cafes for You and Your Laptop Around Lisbon
- What’s on in Lisbon in July
- A Decade of Change: Lisbon’s Most Dangerous Neighborhoods Then and Now
- Chasing the Grape, or the Quest for Good Portuguese Wine Under 10€