19:30 DINNER AND 2-DAY PARTY | Arroz E...
DINNER AND 2-DAY PARTY | Arroz E...
Sep 21 @ 19:30 – Sep 22 @ 23:59
Atlas has it on good authority that creative space across the river Arroz Estúdios, despite being only a one-year-old space, knows what they’re doing. The word is still out on whether anything half-naked will jump[...]
all-day to Sept 28 | FILM FESTIVAL | Que...
to Sept 28 | FILM FESTIVAL | Que...
Sep 22 all-day
Queer Lisboa is self-described as “the first national festival created specifically to showcase new gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and transsexual filmmaking.” It hits Avenida Liberdade (Cinema São Jorge) for its 23d edition this week, kicking[...]
09:30 to Oct 31 | NATURE | Visits to t...
to Oct 31 | NATURE | Visits to t...
Sep 22 @ 09:30 – 17:00
Psst. Hey you. You like giraffes? Of course you do. Who doesn’t? The Badoca Safari Park down in Alentejo has giraffes. And a bunch of other cool animals. And guided tours and stuff. Basically, some[...]
10:00 to Dec 15 | ART EXHIBIT | Are yo...
to Dec 15 | ART EXHIBIT | Are yo...
Sep 22 @ 10:00 – 19:00
Are you a tourist? No, seriously. Are rent and petty theft going up because of you? When you walk around Lisbon and see the increasing “Tourists F.ck Off” graffiti and stickers, do you ask yourself,[...]
10:00 to Dec 31 | EXHIBIT | “Among Din...
to Dec 31 | EXHIBIT | “Among Din...
Sep 22 @ 10:00 – 17:00
As you probably already know, dinosaurs once roamed the Earth— but did you know that they roamed around Portugal? The Museum of Natural History is taking an intensive look at different types of dinosaur fossils[...]
10:00 to Oct 27 | ART EXHIBIT | Banksy...
to Oct 27 | ART EXHIBIT | Banksy...
Sep 22 @ 10:00 – 19:00
“Some people become cops because they want to make the world a better place. Some people become vandals because they want to make the world a better-looking place.” Banksy. Well, the elusive Brit that is[...]
10:00 to Oct 31 | GUIDED TOUR | Visits...
to Oct 31 | GUIDED TOUR | Visits...
Sep 22 @ 10:00 – 18:00
Wanna check out a 400-year-old mansion and experience how Portuguese rich people kicked it a century ago? Well, you’re in luck. Quinta da Esperança (“Farm of Hope”) is a centuries-old mansion in the heart of[...]
- What’s On in Lisbon in October
- Why You Should Definitely Go to Lisb-on (Even if You’re Not Super-Into Electronic Music)
- Why You Should Visit Baleal and Ferrel: Two Small Towns That Are Making Big Waves
- Anthony Bourdain’s Trip to Lisbon Bite by Bite
- What to See, Do, and Eat in Ericeira: The Prettiest Town on Portugal’s Central Coast
- MEO Sudoeste in Review
- Tap Water in Portugal
- The Student Climate Strike in Lisbon: It’s Time to Panic
- Getting Thrifty: The Second-Hand Stores of Lisbon
- Copenhagen Bar
- Renting a Car in Portugal
- António Guterres: The Socialist UN Secretary General
- Eat Drink Party
- Techno in Lisbon: An Insider’s Guide
- Abandoned Portugal: Some Ruins You Shouldn’t Miss
- The Best Local Spots for Hip-Hop in Lisbon
- Where to Find English-Language Books in Lisbon
- Casa Independente
- Rock Climbing Around Lisbon
- The Thirteen Best Markets In Lisboa