Work with Us
Atlas Lisboa is a media platform that includes
- an online English-language guide to Lisbon and, now, Portugal
- news reporting, prompted by COVID-19 and meant to address the shortage of English-language news in Portugal
- a blog voted among the five best in Lisbon for the past five years, from here to Finland
- a newsletter with thousands of subscribers going back to 2016
- mini-magazines distributed at the city’s top hotels, cultural institutions such as Cinema São Jorge, and nightlife venues
- several prominent social media profiles, including on Instagram and Facebook
- private events around the city, from tastings to dance parties
- a physical paper magazine in the making, due out in 2021. Yes, we’re doing it.
Every single week, we reach tens of thousands of Lisbon residents and people planning to visit Portugal looking for things to see, hear, experience, eat, and buy. Our audience is young and youngish, and discerning, and represents every major expat and immigrant group in the country — and we can help you reach them in a multitude of innovative ways.
Get in touch and let’s start talking.
There are currently no open staff positions with Atlas Lisboa, but if you are interested in working with us, feel free to get in touch via the contact form above.
If you are looking to pitch a story, please use the subject line: Editorial Pitch.